The kids were out playing...it was windy so we definitely didn't want any more sickness or unexpected ear infections, so he had to wear something over his ears!


Wait....Here comes Dat...with a pet carrier...

the kids were so excited to meet Tiny...


and even more excited to know that Tiny is our new pet!

As you can tell from the grip I have on his ears/skin and back foot...I've handled some rabbits in my day. I learned at the early age of three that if you grip a rabbit's tail and it hops, the rabbit's tail fur will be all that you are gripping in the end!


Thanks Dat...and your neighbor who was looking for a new home for Tiny!

We were planning on getting the kids a rabbit this spring, so one that's already broken in is perfect! Dat's neighbor mentioned that he was looking for a new home for Tiny, since his girls had lost interest in him, so he called me to ask if we wanted it. And of course I said YES!

While cleaning out Tiny's cage, I thanked my Dad for cleaning out rabbit cages for me growing up, so I could enjoy the fun of a pet...he laughed!
No comments:
Post a Comment