I hadn't visited our family blog in forever...obviously...but once I did last week I just couldn't believe how time has flown by! The photos from 2009 seem like yesterday, yet my babies look so little. One of my goals for this year is to keep our family photo albums current and to do a better job of preserving our memories. It really is so fun to look back.
With our newest blessing, I want to make sure I document everything like I did with Lily and Sam...well, actually just document period!
I have tried to remember to take my belly progression photos every few weeks, and I want to take them weekly at this point along with a few highlights for the week. My sister-in-law started this with her last pregnancy, and I think it will be fun read and see later! I wore the same clothes in my belly shots with Sam, which makes the progression so much better...I'm going to from this point on...

Pregnancy Highlights:
how far along- 18 weeks
size of baby- crown to rump 5-5 1/2 inches weighing about 5 1/4 ounces
total weight gain- 2 weeks ago at my dr appointment I had gained 1 pound
baby's heart rate- I have a hard time remembering what Lily's and Sam's heart rate was, so I wanted to throw this little one's in there...at our 16 week appointment it was in the 140s -150s
maternity clothes- Maternity jeans since 13 1/2 weeks...love them...House of Freedom hahahaha...$10 from Baby Depot in Burlington! I've worn one maternity long sleeve tee from Target that doesn't really look like maternity. Other than that leggings and dresses or usually my old standby Old Navy yoga pants daily!
gender- This is the week we could have found out, but since we are NOT finding out our ultrasound is in two weeks.
movement- I have felt this little one move since 10 1/2 weeks!!! I felt Lily and Sam early too...not this early, but I guess I know what it feels like and could be in tune to feeling it sooner! Mostly in the evening when I am still lying in bed. Or after I eat something sweet!
sleep- I am FINALLY sleeping through the night for the most part...yippee!!!! From conception through 16 weeks I had a hard time sleeping...I would wake up around 1am and be up for a while, and then fall asleep only to wake a little later and be up, then be super tired the next day.
what I miss- Actually nothing right now...I feel really good!!!!!
cravings- Zaxby's chicken and Zax Sauce has been a standby since the beginning..yummmm!!!!! I am also loving some plain vanilla ice-cream before bed, sometimes with sliced bananas. Greek yogurt, boiled eggs, and sharp cheddar cheese have tasted really good the past couple of weeks...lots of protein! I still gag at peanut butter, which is so sad since it was once of my favorites. I am having one cup (or half cup) of coffee daily due to the horrid headaches without caffeine, but I really don't love it like I did prepregnancy.
symptoms- This week has been great! Except Sunday I must have been having a hormone surge because I was really irritable.
best moment this week- I love that Lily and Sam are so excited about their sibling...it's really fun having older children that know what is going on and can pray for me and this baby!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment