I'm amazed at how much this little guy enjoys coloring, cutting, gluing, painting...I know a big part is having an older sister who loves to craft. This is what he was doing this afternoon....


Lately, he will bring me a creation and say, "I've been working so hard...I've just colored, colored, colored, snipped, snipped, snipped, glued, glued, glued"...so funny!

I brought out our small box of Valentine decorations earlier this week, and Sissy quickly found the pack of doilie-type paper hearts and went to work on a surprise decoration. She wouldn't let me see it until it was finished. It was a "heart angel" for our family.

She wanted me to take her picture with it, so we hung it on the china cabinet...it is so sweet...the top heart with "famle" for family with four hearts around it, and then each of us has our name on the other hearts!
No comments:
Post a Comment