Thursday, June 7, 2012

33 Weeks - June 6, 2012


Pregnancy Highlights:

how far along- 33 weeks

size of baby- crown to rump is about 12 inches, total length nearly 17 1/4 inches, weighing about 4 1/4 pounds

total weight gain-
 11 pounds at dr appointment on June 1

baby's heart rate- 143 at our ultrasound on June 1

maternity clothes
- maternity tank tops, maternity skirts...still regular leggings and tunics or dresses


gender- It's a SURPRISE!  We have decided on a boy and a girl name...yippee...those are a surprise too!


movement- LOTS of activity!!!!  when I stop and sit down he or she is all over the place!


sleep- not so good :(  My nose has been stopped up for about 3+ weeks so most nights I use a breath right strip on my nose!  I get up several times just due to being so uncomfortable!  I have also been soooo hot!  Last night I just cut off my pj pants into shorts! hahaha

what I miss- not much...I love being pregnant!!!!!  I do miss how active I was with my other pregnancies...this time is very different.  I also miss not having any pressure on my belly button!


cravings-  my water slightly frozen, popsicles, anything cold!

symptoms- super tight belly!

best moment this week-  Lily and Sam went to our doctor appointment on Friday, June 1.  We knew we were having another ultrasound to check for growth, so we thought it would be a great time for them to go.  The baby wasn't very cooperative, but finally he or she showed us his or her sweet face and chubby cheeks! :)  The baby weighed 4 pounds and was measuring 32 weeks 2 days, which was exactly how far along I was!  It was so fun to see this little one again!

No comments: