Thursday, June 28, 2012

36 Weeks - June 27, 2012


Pregnancy Highlights:

how far along- 36 weeks

size of baby- crown to rump is over 13 1/2 inches, total length is 18 2/3 inches, weighing about 5 3/4 pounds

total weight gain-
 15 pounds at dr appointment on June 15

baby's heart rate- 160s on June 15

maternity clothes
- maternity tank tops, maternity skirts...still regular leggings and tunics or dresses

gender
-
 It's a SURPRISE!  We have decided on a boy and a girl name...yippee...those are a surprise too!

movement-
very active when I lay down...and lots of hiccups!


sleep- not great :(  up lots to go to the bathroom

what I miss- a belly that doesn't hurt

cravings- I've had a hard time settling on what I really want to eat

symptoms- just uncomfortable and hot!

best moment this week- painting the stork to go up in the yard once this little one arrives!

No comments: