Saturday, December 22, 2012

Busy busy...

Oh my...5 months...really?????

You are wearing size 2 or 3 diapers and 3-6 month clothes.

You are so sweet and so much fun!  You are rotten...it's obvious that you have older siblings and parents who LOVE to talk to and play with you!  You also enjoy being held!  You love to "talk" and have started laughing even more!  I can no longer leave you on a blanket or quilt...you will roll and roll to get to something.  You are constantly in motion and very "busy"...those legs are always kicking and your arms are always moving!

When I start to put your sleepsack on you before naps or night, you will fret because you know that bedtime is coming!

Your hair has started growing; I've noticed that your bald spot is slowly disappearing!  Your top hair still stands straight up...I love it!

This month was super busy filled with lots of family gatherings, events, and programs.  You did wonderfully going with the flow...you love to be around people!

You are such a blessing!!!





We didn't know if we would be able to fit "cookie decorating" in this year...but we did, and it was so fun!














We headed over to B and Papa's to visit with B's sisters Linda and Brenda.
We usually visit Santa on Christmas Eve, but decided to go earlier, which we were glad!

SO tired...



No comments: