Wednesday, March 7, 2012

20 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

how far along- 20 weeks

size of baby- crown to rump 5 2/3-6 1/2 inches weighing about 9 ounces

total weight gain- we'll see on Friday!

baby's heart rate- I have a hard time remembering what Lily's and Sam's heart rate was, so I wanted to throw this little one's in there...at our 16 week appointment it was in the 140s -150s

maternity clothes- maternity jeans, some maternity tank tops

gender- It's a SURPRISE!  Our big ultrasound is on Friday!

movement- usually when I'm still or sitting hunched over and evidently squishing this little one

sleep- a few nights of weird dreams...best one yet:  I had a helmet for my belly when I was fighting some boys!!!!

what I miss- Actually nothing right now...I feel really good!!!!!

cravings- Peanut butter still gags me.  I must have eaten too many boiled eggs because those make me want to puke; however, scrambled is ok!  I actually had to have a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit from McD's this morning!  

symptoms- For the most part I have felt really good; however, on Monday I really struggled with being consumed with fear for our upcoming ultrasound.  Greg always says to remember Romans 8:28.  It is a constant prayer for me to hand over all of this fear to the Lord.  I felt much more peaceful Tuesday and today...I know my BSF leader and group were specifically praying for that and of course Greg!


 best moment this week- People are starting to notice my belly, which is fun!  :)

No comments: