Pregnancy Highlights:
how far along- 22 weeks
size of baby- crown to rump 7 2/3 inches weighing about 12 1/4 ounces
total weight gain- 5 pounds at my 20 week dr appointment
baby's heart rate- 161 at our 20 week ultrasound
maternity clothes- maternity jeans, some maternity tank tops, wore a maternity t-shirt this week, with this warm weather my regular maxi dresses are great and tunic type shirts and leggings
gender- It's a SURPRISE!
movement- still feeling those wonderful little kicks and punches...love that!!!! Sam actually felt the baby kick last night and said "whoa...that was so cool!". I called for Lily to come into the living room right away but the baby decided not to kick when she was there. :(
sleep- pretty good! Greg dreamed that we had a little girl and named her Sadie...we've never even mentioned that name.
what I miss- Actually nothing right now...I feel really good!!!!!
cravings- Peanut butter still gags me. Still loving Zaxby's and vanilla ice-cream!
symptoms- feeling good!!! have had a few slight headaches when I wake up in the morning, but nothing too bad...I cut 12 inches off of my hair so that may help with the headaches!



No comments:
Post a Comment