Thursday, March 15, 2012

21 weeks - March 14, 2012



Pregnancy Highlights:

how far along- 21 weeks

size of baby- crown to rump 7 1/4 inches weighing about 10 1/2 ounces

total weight gain- at my 20 week dr appointment last Friday I had gained 5 pounds total

baby's heart rate- 161 at our ultrasound on Friday (I had written on the back of Sam's 20 week ultrasound his heartrate was 158...I didn't write anything down on Lily's though)

maternity clothes- maternity jeans, some maternity tank tops

gender- It's a SURPRISE!  

movement- This week I started feeling much more pronounced kicks and punches and actually seeing those from the outside regularly in the evening!

sleep- pretty good!

what I miss- Actually nothing right now...I feel really good!!!!!

cravings- Peanut butter still gags me.  Still loving Zaxby's and vanilla ice-cream!

symptoms- feeling good!!!  have had a few slight headaches when I wake up in the morning, but nothing too bad


 best moment this week-  Greg felt three or four big kicks from the baby last night!!!!!  Our ultrasound...such a praise and blessing for this special little life!!!!  The kids talking to the baby...Lily picked the book Pat the Bunny to read to the baby last night...so sweet!

No comments: