Pregnancy Highlights:
how far along- 26 weeks
size of baby- crown to rump 9 1/4 inches weighing almost 2 pounds
total weight gain- 9 pounds at dr appointment on April 11
baby's heart rate- 142 at our ultrasound on April 11
maternity clothes- maternity jeans, some maternity tank tops...still mostly regular clothes
gender- It's a SURPRISE!
movement- LOTS of activity!!!! when I stop and sit down he or she is all over the place!
sleep- This week I started waking up more throughout the night, but overall I can't complain!
what I miss- Actually nothing right now...I feel really good!!!!!
cravings- Peanut butter is still a definite no to eat; however, I was able to open the jar and make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches this week!
symptoms- tried to change prenatal vitamins (I finished the last of my $65/month samples) and that didn't work...others completely upset my stomach, so I'm doing Flintstones :)
Also, I decided that I didn't like any possible names that we have discussed, so we are back to the drawing board...Greg and I have a couple of possibilities for each gender that I think would be a complete surprise to everyone, so we may just have to keep the name a surprise too!




1 comment:
You look FABULOUS!!! I am all for keeping names a surprise!
Post a Comment