Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Wedding of the Letters Q and U

Sam's Kindergarten class had a wedding ceremony for the letters Q and U on Friday.  This was one of the cutest activities I have ever seen!!!  Sam was the bestman...he was orginally drawn for the groom and told me he said no thank you...he isn't one to like the spotlight, so I wasn't surprised.  Greg officiated the ceremony, and afterwards all of the the Kindergarten classes had a reception!  Lily even was able to come down to the Kindergarten hall for the wedding!
some of the boys before the ceremony

Once Sam saw that everyone had on handsome clothes, he was pretty excited to put on a tie ...I did surprise him with a new belt that he thought was "awesome".

Daddy and Sam

Sam with the Maid of Honor...she was orginally drawn to be the bride but declined as well!





1 comment:

Ella and Virgil Payne said...

LOVE THIS!!! I am QUite impressed! Please tell Sam's teacher we think she is the QUeen and she should QUalify for an award! Feel free to QUote me :)