Wednesday, April 25, 2012

27 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

how far along- 27 weeks

size of baby- crown to rump 9 2/3 inches, total length 14 1/3 inches, weighing a little more than 2 pounds

total weight gain- 9 pounds at dr appointment on April 11

baby's heart rate- 142 at our ultrasound on April 11

maternity clothes- maternity jeans, some maternity tank tops...still mostly regular clothes

gender- It's a SURPRISE!  

movement- LOTS of activity!!!!  when I stop and sit down he or she is all over the place!

sleep- still waking up at least once through the night, but overall I can't complain!

what I miss- I feel really good!!!!!  

cravings- Peanut butter is still a definite no to eat... no particular cravings right now...

symptoms- This baby is much higher compared to Lily and Sam so I feel more squished, like I need to stretch out.  I think he or she is going to be a real whopper!!!!  I mean look at my belly...I took my pic this evening and I think my belly looks twice as big at night as it does in the morning...it sure does feel it!

best moment this week- I was so tired last night...I guess after going on Sam's field trip and standing all day...that I just couldn't keep my eyes open while we were watching a little tv before bed.  Sam brought my blanket and covered me up, and then sat on the couch and rubbed my feet for about 45 minutes!  Also, during this time Lily made me the sweetest beaded necklace out of some beads she got for her birthday that I just loved!  What great kiddos!!!!




No comments: