Wednesday, May 2, 2012

28 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

how far along- 28 weeks

size of baby- crown to rump 10 inches, total length 14 3/4 inches, weighing nearly 2 1/4 pounds

total weight gain- 9 pounds at dr appointment on April 27

baby's heart rate- 142 at our ultrasound on April 27

maternity clothes- maternity tank tops, wore a maternity skirt yesterday...still mostly regular clothes (leggings and tunics or dresses)
gender- It's a SURPRISE!  We have decided on a boy and a girl name...yippee...those are a surprise too!

movement- LOTS of activity!!!!  when I stop and sit down he or she is all over the place!
sleep- pretty good...I'm thankful for my body pillow!

what I miss- not much...I love being pregnant!!!!!  

cravings- Peanut butter is still a definite no to eat, but I think I will be able to eat it evidentually... no particular cravings right now...

symptoms- feeling very squished and my belly is so tight...at night I feel like my belly button is going to pop off!

best moment this week- lots of attention for my baby bump!  
Even though I'm feeling pretty big, at my dr apppointment Friday she said I was measuring a lot smaller than I should be, so I had another ultrasound to check the baby's growth.  Everything looked great...baby weighed 2 pounds 5 ounces and measured 27 weeks 4 days when he or she was 27 weeks 2 days.  The ultrasound tech even showed me where the baby has hair growing on his or her little head!

No comments: