Pregnancy Highlights:
how far along- 30 weeks
size of baby- crown to rump a little over 10 3/4 inches, total length 15 3/4 inches, weighing about 3 pounds
total weight gain- 9 pounds at dr appointment on April 27
baby's heart rate- 142 at our ultrasound on April 27
maternity clothes- maternity tank tops, maternity skirts...still mostly regular clothes (leggings and tunics or dresses)
gender- It's a SURPRISE! We have decided on a boy and a girl name...yippee...those are a surprise too!
movement- LOTS of activity!!!! when I stop and sit down he or she is all over the place!
sleep- pretty good...I'm thankful for my body pillow!
what I miss- not much...I love being pregnant!!!!!
cravings- Greg pointed out that we have had chinese take-out once a week for the past several weeks...and I've wanted Mongolian Beef, which I liked before but never would have chosen as my order!
symptoms- still really tight in my belly!


No comments:
Post a Comment