Friday, May 25, 2012

Lily's Dance Dress Rehearsal

Lily had her dress rehearsal for her dance recital last night, and this year I really like all of her dances. She informed me that I needed to fix her hair bun a little lower so she could keep her cowboy hat on, which I figured out as soon as she started dancing. She has so much hair that it's easier said than done...however, for the walk-through the day before her hat stayed on, so I know it can be done! This is the last year that she and Greg will do a father-daughter dance too...she's growing up! I have to say I was very proud of her for not wanting to sit on her Daddy like the rest of the girls since she thought it wasn't appropriate and not modest...we'll definitely support that decision (she's thinking like her Momma!)...she struggled for several weeks of whether she wanted to actually do the dance or not, but I think her sitting beside him worked just fine!

1 comment:

Mays said...

Beautiful! Loved all of them! We are so proud of you, Lily!! Great job! Good luck tomorrow!