Thursday, July 5, 2012

37 Weeks - July 4, 2012


Pregnancy Highlights:

how far along- 37 weeks

size of baby- crown to rump is 14 inches, total length is around 19 inches, weighing almost 6 1/3 pounds

total weight gain-
 15 pounds at dr appointment on June 29

baby's heart rate- 156 on June 29

maternity clothes
- maternity tank tops, maternity skirts...still regular leggings and tunics or dresses

gender
-
 It's a SURPRISE!  We have decided on a boy and a girl name...yippee...those are a surprise too!

movement- 
pretty active when I lay down...and lots of hiccups!


sleep- not great :(  up lots to go to the bathroom

what I miss- a belly that doesn't hurt

cravings- I've had a hard time settling on what I really want to eat

symptoms- just uncomfortable and hot!

best moment this week- seeing our little one at our appointment last Friday!  My doctor was concerned about my fluid level since I was measuring small, so we had another ultrasound.  Our baby was so low that we couldn't see his or her face clearly...just the chin and swallowing...so precious!!!!  Everything looked great!!!  Baby measured 5 pounds 6 ounces...Sam was born at that time and weighed 5 pounds 4 ounces, so he or she seems the same as Sam.

Also, my aunt and cousins threw us a shower on Sunday...it was just so beautiful, thoughtful, and we had the best time!  It was fun visiting with all of our family and hearing predictions of our baby's gender.  Lily and Sam were so excited and were a huge help unloading gifts and organizing things in the nursery...super sweet!  We all are ready to meet the newest Perdue!!!!!!!!










No comments: