Pregnancy Highlights:
how far along- 38 weeks
size of baby- crown to rump is 14 inches, total length is around 19 2/3 inches, weighing about 6 3/4 pounds
total weight gain- 16 pounds at dr appointment on July 6
baby's heart rate- 140s on July 6
maternity clothes- maternity tank tops, maternity skirts...still regular leggings and tunics or dresses
gender- It's a SURPRISE! We have decided on a boy and a girl name...yippee...those are a surprise too!
movement- pretty active when I lay down...and lots of hiccups!
sleep- not great :( up lots to go to the bathroom
what I miss- a belly that doesn't hurt
cravings- I've had a hard time settling on what I really want to eat
cravings- I've had a hard time settling on what I really want to eat
symptoms- just uncomfortable and hot! and irritable :(
best moment this week- seeing the infant car seat in the van!!!!! :) Last week at my dr appointment, I was dilated to a good 2cm and thinned out...not that it means anything, but at least I know my body is doing something!
best moment this week- seeing the infant car seat in the van!!!!! :) Last week at my dr appointment, I was dilated to a good 2cm and thinned out...not that it means anything, but at least I know my body is doing something!


No comments:
Post a Comment