Thursday, July 19, 2012

39 Weeks - July 18, 2012


Pregnancy Highlights:

how far along- 39 weeks

size of baby- crown to rump is about 14 1/2 inches, total length is close to 20 inches, weighing about 7 1/4 pounds

total weight gain- 19 pounds at dr appointment on July 13

baby's heart rate- 140s on July 13

maternity clothes- maternity tank tops, maternity skirts...still regular leggings and tunics or dresses

gender
- It's a SURPRISE!  We have decided on a boy and a girl name...yippee...those are a surprise too!

movement-
punches down low and kicks up high...mostly when I am still

sleep- better this week...still up 2-3 times to go to the bathroom

what I miss- a belly that doesn't hurt

cravings- ice-type stuff...

symptoms- For the most part I have felt really good this week...just ready to meet this little one!

best moment this week- We had another ultrasound last Friday to monitor our baby's heartrate and my fluid level.  When my doctor listened to the baby with the doppler, the heartrate was low (120s) and then dropped to 110.  I could see the worry in her face, so she immediately sent us to ultrasound.  I wasn't too worried because the baby was kicking around and moving.  Once the ultrasound started, the heartrate was in the 140s and stayed there throughout the 30 minute ultrasound.  My fluid level looked great too.  We were able to see our baby's sweet face!!!!!  The tech was so excited that she switched over to 4d and got lots of pictures for us!!!!!  It was just what I needed to hold me over until we get to see this little one in person!

No comments: